WHY THE PHILIPPINES
MORE OPPORTUNITY IN THE PHILIPPINES
- English is the primary language for government, business, and education. The Philippines has a high literacy rate of 96.5% with public education available to virtually the entire population.
- The Filipino workforce is one of the most compelling advantages the Philippines has over any other Asian country. With a high education priority and a focus on literacy there are some 350,000 graduates enriching the professional pool every year.
- Filipinos have a strong work ethic and loyalty to employers who invest in them. Good employers find staff turnover is much lower in the Philippines than locally.
- Excellent higher-level education and an abundance of highly trained professionals, including widespread availability of engineers, accountants, lawyers, creative designers and medical professionals.
- Highly compatible with Western cultures as a result of strong American influence from years of being a U.S. colony. This eliminates cultural barriers and makes Filipinos very easy to work with.
- Salary levels are around 30% of equivalent U.S. Salaries meaning savings of 50% – 80% on your cost of service are easy to achieve.
- Fast-growing economy with GDP growth of 6.6%. In addition to that, tremendous progress has been made in the quality and reliability of the country’s infrastructure and business support capabilities.
MORE ABOUT THE PHILIPPINES
Dialing code: +63
President: Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos
Population: 100.98 million (2015)
Currency: Philippine peso
Official languages: English, Filipino
Employment Rate: 93.40%
Average Family Income: P267,000.00 (2016)
© ShoreDigital, Inc. All Rights Reserved.